Sunday, April 01, 2007

Out of the blue?

I leave the house
I catch the bus and go to work the way I always do
The same routine most everyday except
I guess I see my olds much more often
Years has passed I thought by now I could make a new life of my own
But I’ve been taught so hard to break I think of you and I still ache
It may take longer to learn to live alone
It’s really bad when Friday comes I know the weekend lies ahead
The watch we make at the football games
And when it rains how we stay in bed
I have done so much to change the house
The attics that is full of memories I’ve known
And yet when I turned off the light
I will wait for you to say goodnight
Now I tried go on dating
But when I do I always find the further night is through
The same old thing behind that smiles
I am comparing him to you
And in the end its always you I feel
Even more when I get home
I thought that I was free of you but I was wrong
I never knew it take too long to learn to live alone

No comments: