Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Stress Reliever Electric Bus

I am just too dependent with the eco-friendly electric bus. I probably ride this bus more often than any other typical commuters here within the suburb. I commute as often as three round trips daily to show up to my regular care giving job, one part time cleaning job, another part time care giving job, attend church activities, and more often if I opt for window shopping to get away from the rat race and relieve my stress.
A ride within the zone cost $2.25. If I come back in short time then there will be no additional charges. In short, round trip within the designated zone within the time stamped in the ticket is a one Ticket Pass. But that rarely happens since I stay in one place longer than the two hours most. To save more bucks for the ride, I decided to buy the monthly fare card which cost $69, saving as much as $20.


When will I end my dependency on the bus? Maybe when I get my drivers license, or when the suitable Mr. Driver starts giving me a ride, or when my desires are fully sustained. I felt like the electric bus that is tied up to a pair of cable. Attempting to get away from the path will cut away the bus from the cable shutting down its engine. I am just too occupied and couldn’t append my To Do List. But then I have to make ends meet first and for now it is still economical than having a car.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was really inspired with your experience, reading your story makes me think that you are a nice lady and I'm pretty sure that your family was very proud of you. Just take care esp. riding your bus...your stress releiver. Goodluck

Jeffrey