Thursday, September 14, 2006

Humor Time!

Sister Mary Catherine died and went to heaven. St. Peter asked if she had any regrets. “It was always my dream to travel,” she replied, “but I didn’t get the chance,” St. Peter said since she’d led such a good life, he would let her visit any place on earth as long as she called him within 24 hours.
Exactly 24 hours later the phone rang. “Hello, St Peter, this is Sister Mary Catherine. I’m in Rome. I got to visit the Vatican and meet the pope!” St. Peter decided to let her visit any place she chose, as long as she called in 24 hours.
“Hello, St. Peter, this is Sister Mary Catherine. I’m in Paris,” she said the next day. She spoke excitedly of lighting candles in Notre Dame and visiting the Eiffel Tower. St. Peter told her she could have one more chance to travel, but she must call back in 24 hours.
Three weeks later St. Peter’s phone rang. “Hi, Pete, this is Cat –I’m in N’awlins!”

No comments: