Saturday, September 16, 2006

My first blogging month

It’s almost a month now since I started blogging and yeah with all the hectic to do lists that I have been courageously dealing with, added to the caring of my lovely golden girls, Nana, etc, plus dusting off Mr. Woo’s mansion, with all those church activities, I‘m surprised and can’t imagine how in this digital world I did survived. I know it is still a long way to go.
Thanks for all you pushers, the instruments who have been in more ways influenced me so much and have played a special part of my blogging mainstream.
Although the web page format is not as pro looking like other sites, I am slowly yet delightfully sharpening my writing ability, striving to tweak my mother tongue Cebuano, English, Tagalog lingual twist.
My message is simple and clear. As one of those thousands overseas workers who have been tirelessly wandering around the world, I enjoy with pride sharing the information and experiences I gained that I came across, may it be educational, entertaining or failures and hoping that somehow serve lessons and affect others daily lives in a positive way. The road is quite long and narrow and I believed as what a lot of us OFW used to sigh “there is always light at the end of the tunnel.”

No comments: