Thursday, September 21, 2006

Really, a free internet calls?



I was trying to find out the validity of this websites internetcalls, and jajah to make free calls. The way it works is somewhat different from the regular internet calls, though they have the sip (session initiation protocol) option. From the main site, I punched in my cell phone number starting 001 Canadian international code. Next, I punched in the destination number. I decided to call my friend in the U.S. which is listed as one of the countries listed as free calls. Suddenly I heard my cell phone ringing. From my cell phone I heard my friend saying hello.
Wow, I got excited; I was talking to my friend! Then after awhile I thought about something. I checked my cell phone call log and surely it says call received from my friend. I text'd her up and her call log said same, too.
Who initiated the call? Your guess are better than mine.
I hope my telephone carrier won’t charge me, hehehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salamat po sa pag visit ninyo sa ofwcenter.com.

I thought I would share something about free internet call. Try SKYPE. It's free. Eto po ginagamit namin to call Pasig, Australia at Italy.

Reyna Elena
www.ofwcenter.com

Inday said...

Thanks Reyna Eleyna. I've been using Skype for awhile calling long distance here in Canada and USA. I thought I could offer something new. Mabuhay tayong lahat.
Gracey